The university is one of the best in the country, located in Québec, Canada’s largest province. The University of Montreal UdeM Exemption Scholarship will offer up to $21,593 per year, to support international candidates in their university studies.
Summary of Scholarship
Institutiоn: University of Montreal UdeM Exemption
Study Country: Canada
Level оf Study: Undergrаduаte / Mаsters / РhD
Eligible Countries: All Countries
Reward: Up to $21,593 per year
Deadline: September 1, 2022
Details of Scholarship
The Université de Montréal introduces a new scholarship program for exemption from additional tuition fees for international students.
The goal of this new program is to help the best talent from around the world attend one of the finest francophone research universities in the world. In turn, these international students will help fulfil our educational mission by enriching the cultural diversity of the Université de Montréal community.
The UdeM exemption scholarship program is designed to support international candidates in their university studies. Starting in the fall of 2020, they could benefit from an exemption from the tuition fees normally charged to international students. The granting of scholarships continues for the winter 2022, summer 2022, fall 2022 and winter 2023 terms.
Before you will be considered for the scholarship, you must meet up with the following;
Be an international student who;
- Hold a study permit and who are neither permanent residents nor Canadian citizens.
- will be enrolled full-time in a study program throughout their studies.
- will not benefit from another form of tuition fee exemption through another policy or measure. For example, French and Belgian Francophone students already benefit from this type of exemption
Method of Application
Enter the official website where you will find every other useful information and also do the following;
- Apply for admission
- Follow-up on your file and receive an offer of admission
- Accept the offer of admissions to start the evaluation.
- Receive the notice of award with the amount