Apple one of the most reputable brands in the world, has initiated their internship programme know as 2022 Apple Summer internships which is available to undergraduates from all over the world.
Every successful applicant of the Apple Summer internships are eligible to earn stipends worth up to $6,700 per month plus the opportunity to work on a wide range of projects.
In addition to having the opportunity to attend multiple workshops and lectures, Apple interns also get bonuses for working more than 40 hours a week.
Deadline: Not Specified
Eligible Countries: All Countries
Reward: Salary (Up to $6,700 per month)
Training + Networking
Undergraduates, Graduates & PHD Students in any discipline are eligible for the Apple Paid Internship. No IELTS Requirement & No Highest CGPA requirement for applying. The Apple Summer Internship 2022 is a Paid International Internship. Multiple Internships vacancies have been announced.
Apply to Apple as a student and your team will welcome you as a full contributor, like any other employee. That’s just one reason why you can have so much impact here. You’ll get hands-on experience while collaborating with some of the best minds in the world. Yes, you’ll learn from them, but they expect to learn from you, too.
Click Here for More Internships
To be considered for the Apple Summer Internships, you must satisfy the following:
- Be currently enrolled in your penultimate year of studies in a Chemical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related field
- Coursework or exposure to advanced computer architecture and logic design
- Coursework or exposure to OOP programming using HDLs/HVLs such at SystemVerilog or C/C++
- Excellent interpersonal skills, results-oriented and well-organised working style
- Ability to work well in a team and be productive under tight schedules
- High level understanding of GPU architecture desirable
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates can enter the Apple’s official carrier website to apply
Note: Candidates must be ready to submit their resume.
Leave a Reply