Application is ongoing for the Presidential & Merit Scholarships at Illinois Wesleyan University. The scholarship is designed in such a way that , the Presidential scholarships will cover the full tuition fees while the Merit scholarships will provide an annual benefit of $30,000 for up to four years for selected applicants.
Illinois Wesleyan University continues to be recognized among the USA’s best colleges for liberal arts learning and pre-professional career preparation.
Summary of Scholarship
Institutiоn: Illinois Wesleyan University
Study Country: USА
Level оf Study: Undergrаduаte
Eligible Countries: All Countries
Reward: Full Scholarship Tuition fees OR
$30,000 Annual Grant
Deadline: November 15, 2022
Details of Scholarship
The Illinois Wesleyan is able to award merit scholarships and need-based financial aid for international students in each first-year entering class. Students who are not U.S. citizens or U.S. permanent residents are considered international students.
The merit-based scholarships are offered to qualified international applicants with outstanding academic achievement and test scores on the required entrance exams while the presidential scholarships are to highly qualified international students based on their talents, interests and academic achievements.
- For applications to be considered for the scholarship, the following requirements must be met;
- Be an international student
- Meet the English Language requirement of the university
- Complete the admissions application before the deadline
To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Application Form
- Transcripts for all previous high school and/or college coursework
- Teacher Evaluation or Recommendation (for those utilizing CommonApp, the evaluation portion of the School Report will fulfill this requirement, but additional letters are welcome.)
- ACT /SAT scores OR Personal Interview (for test optional)
- International students whose first or native language is not English are still required to submit either the TOEFL or IELTS.
Duration of scholarship
- The Merit awards range from $16,000 to $30,000 per year and are renewable for up to four years for students who complete the admissions application
- Two full-tuition scholarships are awarded each year as Presidential scholarships to highly qualified international students based on their talents, interests and academic achievements.
Method of Application
Click the Official Sсhоlаrshiр website to read more information and apply.
Early application either the Common App or the IWU application portal is highly encouraged.
related post: Apply 2022: Hamline University Undergraduate Scholarship, USA
Study-in-Ireland: Apply for Fully-Funded Gоvernment оf Irelаnd Sсhоlаrshiр 2023
CANADA 2022: Government of Canada Vanier Graduate Scholarships for International Students
Apply 2022: Fully-Funded Umeå University Postgraduate Scholarship, Sweden
Apply 2022: Deakin University Scholarships for International Students to Study in Australia
Apply 2022: University of Memphis USA Scholarship, for International Students
Leave a Reply