Job Title: IT Business Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Application Deadline: Not Specified
About the Company
We’re a team determined to challenge the status quo and make financial inclusion count for millions of under-banked individuals and small business owners by making finance simple and useful to them. Our product suite is led by credit and we’re building broader offerings for our users. Our vision is to unlock the power of finance to create opportunities for all.
We are the place for you, if
You are excited about technology and the complexities of the future. You’re looking for a place to learn and grow. You care a lot about detail and pride yourself in impeccable execution. You can collect and analyze lots of data and feed in just the right amount of intuition to make sound decisions. You are ready to work extremely hard, at a fast pace, to achieve audacious goals. You love to speak up, ask questions and are comfortable challenging anyone or any idea.
What you should Expect
Successful candidate will work on solutions to complex, real-world challenges with tangible social and economic impact. You will receive competitive compensation and work with passionate teammates in a flat, performance-driven culture.
The Business Analyst position will lead the analysis, documentation, and management of business requirements throughout the life of the various projects at RenMoney.
- Decompose, refine, and document requirements using appropriate graphical & textual techniques, including use cases, diagrams, process models, wireframes, functional and technical specifications.
- Business process analysis and modeling, research, review and analyze existing processes and develop strategies for enhancements.
- Responsible for the functional systems design and leading development of configuration specifications and business analysis requirements.
- Participate in and facilitate system design workshops with internal and external stakeholders to solicit and document requirements
- Participate in architecting the logical design of the system with the technical team, including screen design and specifications, data modeling, and documentation of logical processing flows
- Coordinate knowledge transfer from Development Teams to user support teams, provide input and support the design and delivery of training programs.
Job Requirements/ Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 2-3 years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Business Analysis certification is a plus
- Experience with business and technical requirements analysis, business process modeling and mapping, methodology development and data modeling
- Working knowledge of BPMN tools
This job is best for you, If you
- Enjoy prospecting and coming up with solutions to onboard and convert large-scale customer relationships
- Are a self-starter, take initiative, work collaboratively and can self-manage in ambiguity
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
You will not enjoy this job if you
- Work best in structured, hierarchical settings
- Require clear, pre-set deliverables and constant direction
- Are used to working with a large team
- What is in it for you
Salary: You will receive competitive compensation and work with amazing people. You’ll work in a beautiful environment with a flat structure and solve complex, real-world challenges.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click the below link.